We work with individuals, corporations, and institutions to curate art and art programming that encourage impactful and significant cultural conversation.
A graduate of Stanford University, she studied Aeronautics & Astronautics and researched aeronautical astrobiology applications for NASA. Autumn went on to advocate for global access to affordable education in South Central Los Angeles, India, and South Africa. During her frequent travels to the African continent, Autumn examined contemporary African art throughout the Diaspora and its impact. Based in Los Angeles, Autumn Breon now curates art and produces art programming to communicate ideas related to liberation, identity, and Diasporic memory. Her work has been recognized by the Smithsonian Institution, Aspen Institute, TED, the Obama Foundation, and LA Magazine
a brilliant woman
at the forefront of
We work with individuals, corporations, and institutions to curate art and art programming that encourages impactful and significant cultural conversation.
The following services are provided:
- design, development, and installation of site-specific installations and exhibitions
- curation and rotation of art collections
- Essays and interviews that keeps audiences inspired and informed
- Bespoke workshops and programs on the topics of storytelling, creativity, arts, and culture
- Discovery exercises to understand goals and aesthetic